Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Taking Ideas from Your Surroundings

As promised, today I looked at my surrounding with "fresh eyes."  
It was my goal to take a minute to slow down, take in my surroundings, and find inspirations from the world around me.  And I brought my camera along for the ride.

I made a stop at Kate's Frosting today...a boutique style cupcake shop on Main Street in San Antonio, TX. I've been in there a million times and never noticed how marketing savvy Kate's Frosting is.  The boutique has created an awesome atmosphere for adults and children alike.  

This is how Kate's Frosting shows that they are child friendly! 
Located right at the entry next to the grown up tables....a mini sized private table! 

In addition to that, they've also created a space on the inside of their restaurant for children. 

This is an adorable way to create a kid's zone! Simply paint a section of your wall with chalkboard paint, create a small desk space with a basic 2 x 6 wood piece, and then find mismatched child-sized chairs...and voila you have an amazing children's zone! 

Take note multi-family housing....Be Child Friendly! Create a space for children at your community!
What this says about you?
1. You are Family Friendly...Parent's Love This! 
2. You are Smart...This will help keep Children Entertained while you Lease an Apartment! 


Kate's Frosting...You're Genius and Delicious! Check out Kate's Frosting at www.katesfrosting.net!

If you would like to have Sprout Marketing offer consulting, marketing, or staff development services for your community, contact Barbara Savona at 210.250.1803! 

No comments:

Post a Comment