Search This Blog

Friday, January 15, 2010

In the Closet




Today the focus is to think OUTSIDE THE CLOSET!

Every apartment community has some sort of closet space...small closets, pantries, walk-in closets, and nooks!

But what you do with your closet space is what will set you apart from your competition!  Why does a closet space have to be ordinary? For me, my closet is my haven...a piece of the home that I don't have to share with anyone.

Create a lifestyle with your closet space.  Here are just a few ideas:

1. Turn a closet into an Office Work Space

2. From Closet to Craft Zone


3.  Turn a closet into a Bar Area


4. Former Closet-Now: Pet Haven



5. Turn a closet into a Dressing Room



2 comments:

  1. I like this idea. I have my desk in my closet just because I know other place for it. I have been thinking about getting rid of it, but now I might actually think about painting the wall behind it and making it more into a little mini office. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be able to do this at home! I have always wanted to transform my front hall closets into some sort of mud room. But right now I have too many things to hide behind the door!

    ReplyDelete